- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Purchase of art
Mandi’s art is now available to purchase through this website as original artwork, giclee prints and greetings cards. Please do enjoy browsing & do not hesitate to contact Mandi for more information. When purchasing from this website, you are in effect, buying directly from the artist without any ‘middle-man’.
Mandi keeps a small stock of giclee prints but uses a fantastic local print company for printing, which means she can order on demand as required. This way she can monitor the quality of every piece. If the item is in stock she can usually dispatch within 2-3 days of cleared payment. If an item needs to be ordered then at least 1-2 weeks will be required for the print & delivery process.
Mandi Baykaa-Murray is an independent artist and photographer (trading as MBM Photogenix) All works for sale on this site have been created by Mandi. All paintings are originals and can be purchased mounted, ready for framing or unmounted. (Mandi prefers not to post framed works for fear of damage in transit)
Postage & Packaging
All items are packaged carefully to offer complete protection. Prints are wrapped in a clear cellophane pocket, board backed and posted in a protective card backed envelope.
There is no charge for postal delivery within the UK. UK postage for giclee prints is ‘Recorded’, Original Artworks are sent within the UK by ‘Special Delivery’ which requires a signature on receipt. Mandi is looking into options for International Postage which will be charged at cost. Please email Mandi at email@example.com more information.
(On rare occasions items can get held in customs which might delay your delivery. By choosing signed/tracked service this gives greater visibility of where your package is at all times)
All orders will be dispatched within 7-14 days of receipt as soon as payment has cleared. If goods after not received within 28 days please do not hesitate to contact Mandi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Refunds
The greatest care is taken to ensure that each item is checked prior to dispatch. However, if for whatever reason you are unhappy with your purchase when you receive it, you will get a full refund when returning the goods within 28 days, provided that the goods are returned in their original packaging. Once the item has been returned, Mandi will refund in full the original purchase price including the return Postage fee. You will receive the refund by the same method as payment was received. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
All artwork bought from this site has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not entirely satisfied on receipt of your painting, send it back to Mandi within 3 weeks of receipt in the same condition as you received it and in its original packaging and your item will be refunded the full amount plus the return postage fee (proof/receipt must be provided of fee).
Mandi Baykaa-Murray / MBM Photogenix does not disclose buyers information to third parties, any information you provide is strictly confidential. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item. Data collected by this site is used to:
- Take and fulfill customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Only disclose information to third parties for goods delivery purposes
If you have any questions regarding privacy you can e-mail email@example.com or telephone directly on 01934 834927
Terms and conditions
All orders accepted by Mandi Baykaa-Murray / MBM Photogenix are subject to the following terms and conditions:
All goods offered for sale through this website are priced in Pounds Sterling (GBP).
Payment of any import duties or taxes that may apply in countries outside the UK remains the responsibility of the customer. Any customs, taxes or import duties will be levied once the package reaches its destination. As customs policies vary from country to country you are advised to contact your local customs office for further information.
Prices include postage and packing for UK delivery but exclude the cost of postage for orders to be delivered outside the UK which will be charged at cost.
Every care has been taken to provide an accurate representation of the photographs and paintings available to buy on this website however, due to individual monitor settings, there could be slight differences in colour representation.
In accordance with international copyright law, copyright of all works displayed and sold on this site remains the property of the artist. No copying of the work in any form, for any purpose, private or commercial, is allowed without prior agreement in writing from the artist. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mandi by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01934 834927